Predictive Maintenance Technology for Industrial Plants
The predictive maintenance industry is constantly making advancements in technology with new system updates and sensors coming out every year. At Reliability Online, we always are up to date with the latest predictive maintenance tech so our customers get the best protection possible. When we know, you’ll know.
We are so excited to unveil our new EX-Rated Vibration Sensor that works with the standard VibeCloud system. To learn even more details about this new vibration sensor for industrial, manufacturing, and central plants across the US, call 817-769-6714 or contact Reliability Online online!
The Predictive Maintenance EX-Rated Vibration Sensor Difference
Our new sensor offers all the benefits of our standard VibeCloud sensor with the following additional advantages:
- It has a smaller footprint. The new EX-Rated Vibration Sensor is two-thirds the length of the current sensor.
- It has a longer battery life. The battery of the EX-Rated Vibration Sensor can last up to 3 years. This is due to the new feature allowing for a user-defined measurement frequency. So, instead of being set at one hour like our main sensor, this sensor allows the reliability manager to set the frequency of readings down to as low as one reading per month. This greatly extends the battery life.
- New hazardous environment certifications. The new sensor has a multitude of more advanced hazardous environment certifications, including:
- Class I, II, III; Division 1; Groups C, D, E, F, G
- Class I; Zone 0, AEx ia IIB Ga (Groups C & D)
Contact Reliability Online Today
Our Reliability Online field technicians would be happy to come out and update your existing sensor or install a brand-new predictive maintenance system for your central plant. Optimize your operations by installing the new EX-Rated Vibration Sensor and contact Reliability Online today!